RTC Secure - Home Security
Security systems are capable of monitoring for intruders, fire, gas, or even water leaks. Give us a call so we may explain how a security system adds value to your home, can lower home owner's insurance, and gives you the peace of mind while relaxing at or away from home. If you have a security system that is not being monitored, let us monitor the system for you. If your system is monitored today, consider the switch to RTC Secure.
• Round-the-clock security monitoring
• Wireless or hardwired security systems available
• Total quality control and professional security
• Our Security monitoring services are available in the Chattanooga and Dalton areas too!
• Bundle with other services and save even more
Check up on kids, babysitters, elderly relatives, pets, housekeepers, contractors and more
• Keep an eye on your home from any remote location, with or without a security system
• Monitor vulnerable spots like entrances, patio and pool areas, driveways and liquor cabinets
• View multiple locations from one account-great for vacation homes and investment properties
• Free Apps available for iPhone®, iPad™, iPod touch®, BlackBerry® and Android™
• Control pan and tilt cameras with a simple up, down or diagonal swipe of the finger across an Apple iPhone, iPad or iPod touch devices
Camera prices start at $259.99
With no equipment to buy and 24/7 UL Certified monitoring, personal safety solutions from RTC Secure will bring additional peace of mind for you and your loved ones.Personal Safety is competitively priced at $24.99/mo.
FAQFrequently Asked Questions
Q: What is a monitored security system?
A: A monitored security system uses sensors at your home or business to automatically communicate alarm events to a central station. The central station automatically receives information from your system which is recorded in our computer systems and analyzed by trained employees who call police, fire, and medical authorities to respond to the situation.
Q: Is a security system expensive?
A: The cost of a security system varies depending on the size of the home or business and the level of protection desired. Monthly monitoring pricing can be as low as $14.99 with Select packages.
Q: Will I receive a discount on my home-owners insurance with a security system?
A: Most insurance companies give significant discounts to alarm owners. Call your agent for more details. The majority of our customers receive 20% off.
Q: What happens if my phone lines are cut?
A: A basic security system will not be able to communicate with the central station, but it will sound the siren on the premises. Please contact RTC Secure to discuss alternative methods.
Q: What happens to my security system if the A.C. Power fails?
A: All RTC Secure systems have a backup battery that should run your security system for several hours in case commercial power fails.
Q: Is the RTC Secure Central Station U.L.-certified?
A: Yes, the central station which RTC uses has been U.L.-listed for a number of years. In order to receive U.L. listing, Central Stations must meet requirements for architectural and physical security features as well as emergency power, computer hardware, and employee training.
Q: How do I contact RTC Secure?
A: Call our business office at 706.965.1757
Protect your home against fire, theft and break-ins with a professionally installed and monitored security system from RTC.
• 24 Hour Supervised Test Fire Monitoring
• Alarmnet Backup Radio (Cellular Backup) . . . . . . . . $12.00/mo
• Two-Way Voice . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $5.00/mo
• Maintenance Agreements
• Closed-circuit Television Systems (CCTV)
• Access Control
Residential Monitoring . . . . . . . . . . . . . $14.99/mo - $19.99/mo
Basic System - $299 (3-door, 1-motion detector, keypad and siren)
Call for free custom quote of Equipment and Installation.
Download a PDF Manual for your System
|PC1550 User Manual||LCD5500Z User Manual|
|PC1555 User Manual||PK5500 Alpha User Manual|
|PC1616 User Manual||RF5501-433 User Manual|
|PC5010 User Manual|
GE & Caddx
|NX-4 User Manual||NX-148E User Manual|
|NX-6 User Manual||NX-148E-RF User Manual|
|NX-8 User Manual|
Honeywell & Ademco
ITI Concord Express
|Concord Express User Manual|
|PERS2400B User Manual|
Honeywell & Ademco